- Liverpool regeneration projects. One reason for the mass exodus from Liverpool, I think, is the constant regeneration - wherever you go in Liverpool there's always a redevelopment project going on. There are lots of them around, Including:
- Traffic and public transport. Commuting from and to Liverpool. Lime Street gateway project.
- Run down areas. I personally feel these are more interesting than the newer areas. Series of posters - contrast the Liverpool 08 Capital of Culture with negative images, almost saying "how did Liverpool get awarded this status in the first place?" A cynical view.
- Graffiti and vandalism. Links closely with subject above. Found a really good photo set on Flickr based on this, by 'A Community Brother'.
- Online representations of Liverpool. Where Liverpool people meet on the Internet.
This proves it is in decline and has been since about 1930, when it peaked. It might be good to investigate further why people have been leaving for so long.