I think this idea has some legs as a series, I'd like to see where it could go.
- Scouse-English dictionary for Scousers 'abroad' (ie anywhere but Liverpool).
- Questionnaires, user feedback forms.
- Fake humorous calls to the LMB call centre.
- Scouse traveller's kit. Includes watering can to recreate wet weather, carrots and meat in an emergency scouse making kit.
- Website to collate all of this.
- Information on travel vaccinations. Maybe Liverpudlians would require different kinds of 'vaccinations' when travelling the UK - precautionary measures such as buying overcoat for Aberdeen, for example.
- AA Travel books. Advisory books/information from a travel company that know about stuff.
- Visa application forms. Maybe the forms idea can be extended a lot further. In fact the whole project could be based around it. This might be more feasible in the remaining timescale (13 days left).
- RhymeZone. Useful for coming up with cheesy taglines/slogans, for example, what would rhyme with 'migration'?
Tomorrow I want to finalise some of these ideas and bring them together in some way. This may just be a case of designing some interfaces for websites but I want to keep developing ideas around the concept. Some more Photoshop mockups of forms might be good. In short, a set of definitive plans so that I can start to implement them on Friday and next week.